Page by page printing in VWIN?
Author Message
 Page by page printing in VWIN?

Is there any simple method of printing text and/or graphics to a printer
page by page? For example, I need to print certain text on one page, then
I need to go to the next page and print something in the same position (on
the next page). Any thoughts?

--Steve

Steve Chepurny                     |         Carleton University

Thu, 15 May 1997 05:48:57 GMT
 Page by page printing in VWIN?

Quote:

>Is there any simple method of printing text and/or graphics to a printer
>page by page? For example, I need to print certain text on one page, then
>I need to go to the next page and print something in the same position (on
>the next page). Any thoughts?

Use the Printer's method called newFrame. That prints all the recent drawing
on a page and then begins a new page.

So draw all the text for a page, then send newFrame, then draw all the next
page's text, and so on.

Intel ProShare Teleconferencing
(503) 264-9309 FAX: (503) 263-3375

"What I envision may be impossible, but it isn't impractical."
-Wendell Berry

Fri, 16 May 1997 21:20:56 GMT

1. How to print from page to page?

2. How to print from page to page?

3. How do you stop a page form printing on certain pages

4. Printing an JAVA page w/ page breaks?

5. TclX.n man pages (and pages and pages....)

6. How to print the Total of pages to Print

7. Tintools print previewer prints too many pages

8. Print panel prints blank pages

9. Page of pages in a report (CW5).

10. Special Page header on first Page

11. Page break on every page ??