[UK] Permanent Smalltalk UK positions
Author Message
 [UK] Permanent Smalltalk UK positions

Permanent UK positions for quality Smalltalk developers to join
leading-edge OO R&D Team.

Availability: immediate
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
- Salary: 30-40K depending on experience.

Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years industry experience.
- 1 to 4 years Smalltalk experience (Visual Smalltalk preferred).
- Win32 knowledge will be advantageous.

We are looking to expand our UK OO R&D team for advancement of core
development technologies. The successful candidate will be involved
with the development of a new Client-based Advanced Development
Environment as part of an energetic and reactive team.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

2. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

3. Smalltalk 80 - Contract & Permanent positions - UK

4. Permanent position in Glasgow, UK

5. Permanent position : University of Bristol, UK

6. Permanent Smalltalk jobs offered: Cambridge UK

7. Smalltalk positions available in UK

8. Smalltalk Hotline & Consulting Positions - UK

9. Smalltalk hotline position - UK

10. SMALLTALK POSITIONS (Palo Alto, UK, NY)

11. ANN: FIG UK web site moves to http://www.fig-uk.org

12. Permanent Vacancy - Clarion Developer required for the UK (Isle of Man)