advantages and disadvantages of C++, Java and Smalltalk
Author Message
 advantages and disadvantages of C++, Java and Smalltalk

Hello
I know only c++ and very little about Java and nothing about Smalltalk.
For some reason I need to compare advantages and disadvantages of these 3
languages. Could you anybody provide these information or some URL from where I
can find it.
Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 advantages and disadvantages of C++, Java and Smalltalk

Quote:

> Hello
> I know only c++ and very little about Java and nothing about Smalltalk.
> For some reason I need to compare advantages and disadvantages of these 3
> languages. Could you anybody provide these information or some URL from where I
> can find it.
> Thanks

It might be a good idea to start at http://www.*-*-*.com/
I don't think that a cross-post like this will bring you useful insights
because you will get a lot of {*filter*}out of the Java vs Smalltalk wars.

HTH,

Joachim

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 advantages and disadvantages of C++, Java and Smalltalk
http://www.oma.com/Publications/publications.html

There's an article: "Java vs. C++: A Critical Comparison".

Quote:

> Hello
> I know only c++ and very little about Java and nothing about Smalltalk.
> For some reason I need to compare advantages and disadvantages of these 3
> languages. Could you anybody provide these information or some URL from where I
> can find it.
> Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 advantages and disadvantages of C++, Java and Smalltalk
My browser describes your organisation as the "University of Oulu".

"For some reason" ?

What reason would that be, then?

Vic.

Quote:

> Hello
> I know only c++ and very little about Java and nothing about Smalltalk.
> For some reason I need to compare advantages and disadvantages of these 3
> languages. Could you anybody provide these information or some URL from where I
> can find it.
> Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Advantages/Disadvantages of Java

2. advantages and disadvantages of modula-2 over C++...

3. smalltalk advantages and disadvantages

4. Assessing Advantages/Disadvantages of Forth

5. advantages and disadvantages of functional language

6. advantage & disadvantage

7. The advantage & disadvantage of VRML

8. The disadvantage and advantage of VRML?

9. The advantage and disadvantage of VRML

10. advantage/disadvantage

11. advantages or disadvantages of ADA over pascal or modula

12. Advantages and disadvantages of f2c