TCP/IP AbtSocket connection problems
Author Message
 TCP/IP AbtSocket connection problems

I am attempting to set up client/server communication using the AbtSocket
class in VisualAge 5.5.2.

I can establish a connection fine, and exchange some data, but after a bit
the client gives me the error 'ENOTCONN - The socket is not connected'.
When I examine the AbtSocket object right after this error has occurred, its
'connected' attribute is still set to true, and the check

mySocket isConnected

returns 'true'.

Why am I getting a 'Not Connected' error?

Thanks

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:53:23 GMT

1. Bug in VisualAge TCP/IP (AbtSocket) ???

2. TCP/IP connection from Clipper DOS app?

3. How to program the simple tcp/ip connection?

4. Closing a tcp/ip connection if cable is unplugged

5. AbtSocket (TCP) limitations in VA for Windows

6. Problem with adressing machine over TCP/IP

7. Problems with TCP/IP

8. CPD2.1 for DOS printing in a TCP/IP network problem

9. TCP/IP Toolkit Problems

10. windows xp embedded network tcp/ip problem

11. number's to string -) tcp-ip -) scan from string problem

12. TCP/IP problems with Labview6