NYC-Job-Contract-LoanIQ Smalltalk Developer needed
Author Message
 NYC-Job-Contract-LoanIQ Smalltalk Developer needed

IQ Financial Systems is looking for VA Smalltalk developers for a 6 to
12 month long engagement adding new business functionality to Loan IQ.
 Loan IQ experience is required.  We are specifically looking for
developers who have worked on this project in the past.

For more information email me at:

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 01:58:24 GMT
 NYC-Job-Contract-LoanIQ Smalltalk Developer needed

Quote:

> IQ Financial Systems is looking for VA Smalltalk developers for a 6 to
> 12 month long engagement adding new business functionality to Loan IQ.
>  Loan IQ experience is required.  We are specifically looking for
> developers who have worked on this project in the past.

> For more information email me at:

Loan IQ was formerly a Bankers Trust / IBM joint venture known as LS2.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:33:37 GMT

1. USA-NYC-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developer needed-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

2. Contract pos/NYC/Smalltalk expert needed

3. USA-NY-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developers-Wall Street-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

4. Intermediate Smalltalk Developer Needed in NYC

5. CONTRACT: NYC Smalltalk contract

6. Need Visual Age Smalltalk Developers - Permanent or Contract

7. Need Visual Age Smalltalk Developers-Contract or Permanent

8. Smalltalk Developers Needed for Contract - Ottawa, Canada

9. Job>> NYC Permanent Smalltalk Jobs

10. Smalltalk Developers needed-Permanent and contract-(Recruiter)

11. US-NYC - VisualWorks consultant developer - 12-18 month contract - Brokerage

12. NYC: Senior Java Developers, Contract