VA 4.5 >> Container Details Tree
Author Message
 VA 4.5 >> Container Details Tree

Hello,

I am creating an application using Container Details Tree and everything
is working out fine. I packaged my application and tested the runtime in
a folder under my vast directory and everything works out fine.

I take the executable and the required files as defined in the
documentation and rnu the program on a non-vast installed machine.
Everything runs but the little plus/minus sign for the expand/collapse
tree does not appear! I tried a few dlls that looked promising but had
no luck. Does anyone know what the undocumented missing file might be?

Thanks,
Bill Dullemond
MicroAge, Toronto

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VA 4.5 >> Container Details Tree

Quote:
> Everything runs but the little plus/minus sign for the expand/collapse
> tree does not appear! I tried a few dlls that looked promising but had
> no luck. Does anyone know what the undocumented missing file might be?

I solved my own problem! There are two bitmaps in the \\vast\bitmaps\
directory:
buttonsm.bmp
buttonsi.bmp

When these are in the search path of the program, the Contain Details
Tree shows the symbols properly.

Until next time,
Bill Dullemond

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VA Container Details Tree - HELP

2. >>>>>AVL tree

3. HELP>>>>>>>Fortran-Pascal Linking

4. >>>>>>>FROM SMTK TO C++

5. ><><><><>Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp on INT 14!><><><><><>

6. (VA) Help for put colors in Container Details Column cells

7. Programatically selecting an entry in a Container Details Tree

8. Conversion stories from VA 3.0a to VA 4.5

9. VA: hover help over container details column

10. st/v pm: Container>>splitAt: example?

11. <<<<<YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>>> 2103

12. >>>>>How to read a IMAGE file?(BMP, GIF)|||||||||