Newbie question
Author Message
 Newbie question

Hi
I'm trying to iterate a set containing 16 objects which I want placed into
an array containing 3 sets. I want 2 of the sets to contain 5 objects and
one to contain 6.
I can only get as far getting one object into each set in the array and the
method returns.

How do I keep the iterating ongoing until the set of 16 objects are placed
into the Array of 3 sets.

TIA

George

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:00:58 GMT
 Newbie question

Quote:

> I'm trying to iterate a set containing 16 objects which I want placed
> into an array containing 3 sets. I want 2 of the sets to contain 5
> objects and one to contain 6.
> I can only get as far getting one object into each set in the array
> and the method returns.

How are you trying to do it ?

And, BTW, why ?

    -- chris

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:20:04 GMT
 Newbie question
Got it sorted thanks anyway

George

Quote:

> > I'm trying to iterate a set containing 16 objects which I want placed
> > into an array containing 3 sets. I want 2 of the sets to contain 5
> > objects and one to contain 6.
> > I can only get as far getting one object into each set in the array
> > and the method returns.

> How are you trying to do it ?

> And, BTW, why ?

>     -- chris

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:29:45 GMT

2. Not a newbie, but a newbie question...

3. Trivial Newbie Question (Newbie)

4. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

5. Yet another question on system calls(newbie question)

6. A few more newbie questions..

7. Newbie question about worth of specializing in Smalltalk

8. Very Newbie questions

9. newbie questionS

10. Another Newbie Question

11. newbie question