Any one done a commercial Multimedia, authoring system with ST, and in which enviro
Author Message
 Any one done a commercial Multimedia, authoring system with ST, and in which enviro

Is there any 'English-Like' system written in ST (whatever
dialect, or system) like HyperCard (oh, bad word, bad word)
that I can either buy or look at...  Reason, I would like to port
such product from NS/OS in C and ObjC to a ST system.
I have looked at VW and Squeak.  Both look promising.
I am currently looking at Dolphin and it looks good too,
glad to see things have come a way since Mac Digitalk/V
that I used about 10 years ago... ;')  Your advice on your
experiences, and your pointers to online information or
people that I can email/call about large, 200-300 class
systems for media and authoring as well as porting issues
and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

\t

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. COMMERCIAL: GRiNS 1.0 (Multimedia authoring software in Python) available

2. Any one done a diary system?

3. Multimedia authoring?

4. Multimedia Authoring Software

5. Multimedia authoring tools?

6. GRiNS 1.0 (Multimedia authoring software in Python) available

7. soundfiles? (Multimedia Access from ST/V)

8. In need of firm doing commercial Ada development

9. ST in Prod. Env.: Summary of Responses

10. Looking for Matt Rosen - ST LDAP author

11. Looking for ST/LDAP author, Matt Rosen (again)

12. Java Origins in Objective-C and Smalltalk - by one of its authors