Searching information about "learningworks"
Author Message
 Searching information about "learningworks"

Happy New Year!
As a complete beginner im now confronted with object oriented
programming and especially Smalltalk.
For that im searching now for some information about good structured
books,who can help me to find an entry into this programming
environnement. The company I work for uses "VisualWorks 4.5".
Im although interested in all kinds of information concerning
"learningworks".
(books, new releases, describtions and explications in german language,
etc.)
I was very happy if somebody could help me.
Thanks a lot for all the information I`ll get and please dont mind my
bad english.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching information about "learningworks"
The learningworks is at http://www.neometron.com
-Alan Wostenberg
The Baan Company, Colorado

Quote:
> Im although interested in all kinds of information concerning
> "learningworks".
> (books, new releases, describtions and explications in german language,
> etc.)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Searching information about "learningworks"

2. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

3. "Information about the front panel of "Measure frequency

4. Request: Information about the "S"-Language

5. Information requested about "WISL"

6. about utility program named "Winteracter "...i need any information about the program..^^

7. collecting information from "call graph"

8. .button "configure" returns wrong information

9. Scrollbar information with the "get" command

11. awk "search and replace"

12. Incremental searching in "EditDropListClass" in EIP