Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak
Author Message
 Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

Hello all,

I've set up a new ftp site for Squeak Smalltalk images, virtual machines,
and sources. The address is,
        ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

There are subdirectories for the release files (VI, VM, sources, changes),
and for the various platform-specific VMs and their sources (currently,
Macintosh, Solaris, and Linux are supported). The complete Macintosh releases
are included as BinHexed Stuffit archives. The version 1.1-to-1.13 "delta"
sources are included as a source directory and as a BinHexed Stuffit archive.

Submissions to the archive are invited; please ftp your contributions to
ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/incoming (UNIX or Macintosh formats only, please);
include a README file and announce them via electronic mail sent to me.

I will work on keeping the archive current.
Other sites are invited to mirror it.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Stephen Pope

___Stephen Travis Pope, Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology
___(CREATE), Dept. of Music, U. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
___Editor, Computer Music Journal (CMJ), MIT Press

Sun, 11 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

3. compiling ftp.dei.isep.ipp.pt/pub/forth/various/basic.txt with win32forth

4. ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

5. ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/patch/ca_clipper_mirror directory

6. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

7. Squeak 1.1/1.13 for Unix available by FTP

8. VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

9. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

10. I can't ftp ftp.smli.com

11. Passive FTP to ftp.sunlabs.com

12. New files available at ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com Archive