Smalltalk Developer Visual Works-Visual Age Perm job in MN
Author Message
 Smalltalk Developer Visual Works-Visual Age Perm job in MN

Have a real impact on large projects!  I am looking for a Smalltalk
developer interested in a permanent job with some flexibility in
Minneapolis, MN.  We prefer that you have Visual Age/Works experience but
not essential.  Call &/or send resume to be considered.

Resource Technologies, Inc.
Dale Tarnowski
PH 612-403-1176
Fax 612-403-1178

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. US-MN Perm job: Smalltalk Developer Visual Age/Works

2. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

3. MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul - Smalltalk Developers (ParcPlace Digitalk and Visual Age)

4. Visual Age vs Visual Works with Gemstone

5. Visual-age for Cobol talking to Visual-Age (C)

6. Perm Visual Works Jobs Available in CA

7. Visual Smalltalk and Visual Age crashes

8. Converting from Visual Smalltalk to Visual Age

9. US-DC: Smalltalk/Visual Age Developer/Mentor

10. Senior Visual Age Smalltalk Analyst/Developer

11. Need Visual Age Smalltalk Developers - Permanent or Contract