NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM
Author Message
 NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM

The NYC Smalltalk Developer's Group will be holding its next meeting
Nov. 15th, 2001.

Time: 6:30 to 8:30
Location: IBM building on Madison and 57th

Agenda:

6:30 to 7pm
Open House

7pm to 8:30

Presentation:

Smalltalk/JVM

for more information go to: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Besides discussing cross-language IDE and target deployment packaging
functionality, there will be a discussion about a distributed source
code management system.

Speaker:

Allen B. Davis
See bio at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Security provisions at IBM require that guest pre-register. Anybody
attending that has not previously submitted his name to me must do so
and must contact me prior to the meeting by emailing me at:

Our meetings are free and opened to the general public.

thanks

Charles
OCIT
Chair
NYC Smalltalk Developer's Group

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:57:01 GMT

1. NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM , VWNC5i.4 CD's available

2. NYC ST Presentation today: ST /JVM

3. NYC ST Presentation: ST on JVM

4. NYC ST: Smalltalk MT / Oct. 18th Meeting Cancelled

5. NYC ST meeting / Topic: Proxy Pattern in Smalltalk and Java

6. NYC ST: Cincom -StORE , ST custom tag framework

7. Europe/Germany+Austria: Smalltalk developper (ENFIN-ST/ObjectStudio + VA-ST)

8. NYC - Smalltalk - VisualAge/Smalltalk - Finance

9. NYC - Smalltalk - VisualAge/Smalltalk - Finance

10. NYC - Smalltalk - VisualAge/Smalltalk - Finance

11. TOP SMALLTALK spots in NYC (New Smalltalk Client)

12. NYC ST: Matisse and VisualWorks