Network Communication via Smalltalk80
Author Message
 Network Communication via Smalltalk80

Hi!

I want to do network communication using Smalltalk80 on Sun sparcs.
The Goldberg and Robson book says that it is possible using objects,
but do not elaborate at all.

Does anyone out there know how to do network communication?  If so, Id
love to discuss communication with that person via email.

Please email responses to me because I cant normally keep up with this
newsgroup.

Thanks,

Bobby

Sat, 12 Nov 1994 09:02:13 GMT

1. APL communications via TCP/IP or DDE

2. Program Communication Via Tcp/Ip

3. CW2003 communication via OLE with Excel 8.0

4. Digital Data Adqusition and Communication via Centronics.

5. Digital Data Adqusition and Communication via Centronics.

6. communication via self defined window messages

7. serial communication via Sub vi

8. COMMUNICATIONS VIA SOCKETS

9. Communications via sockets

10. APL2 Network Communication

11. Network communication

12. Linux Port IO and Network Communications?