Smalltalk hotline position - UK
Author Message
 Smalltalk hotline position - UK

Hi,
Here at Easel UK, we are looking for an individual who has knowledge
of Smalltalk (any dialect will suffice) to work on our hotline.
This is not a typical hotline position i.e. headset, constantly
answering the phone to dumb users!  This position requires hands-on
determination of the problem, customer site visits, training and a whole
bunch more.
Candidates should preferrably reside in Great Britain.

For more details....
Andy Deighton
Easel UK
Edenfield
London Road
Bracknell
Berkshire RG12 2XH
Tel : +44 (0)1344 304611
Fax : +44 (0)1344 304595

--
Andy Deighton ->

Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:39:46 GMT

1. Smalltalk Hotline & Consulting Positions - UK

2. UK hotline/consulting position

3. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

4. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

5. [UK] Permanent Smalltalk UK positions

6. Smalltalk positions available in UK

7. Smalltalk 80 - Contract & Permanent positions - UK

8. SMALLTALK POSITIONS (Palo Alto, UK, NY)

9. Permanent position in Glasgow, UK

10. Positions OPEN (UK, NY or Palo Alto)

11. UK positions open

12. Smalltalker wanted - UK position