Neural Networks
Author Message
 Neural Networks

i've been given the task if developing Neural Networks in Smalltalk.
i'm new to the subject and i'm looking for example classes/code.

Any pointers to where i can get hold of some examples would be a great
help.

Many thanks.

Jay

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:14:33 GMT
 Neural Networks
see
http://www.ConsultAr.com/Squeak/GA/
hth
Stefan Boiadjiev
Quote:

> i've been given the task if developing Neural Networks in Smalltalk.
> i'm new to the subject and i'm looking for example classes/code.

> Any pointers to where i can get hold of some examples would be a great
> help.

> Many thanks.

> Jay

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:29:35 GMT
 Neural Networks
Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks are two different concepts.

Victor Goldberg

Quote:
> see
> http://www.ConsultAr.com/Squeak/GA/
> hth
> Stefan Boiadjiev

> > i've been given the task if developing Neural Networks in Smalltalk.
> > i'm new to the subject and i'm looking for example classes/code.

> > Any pointers to where i can get hold of some examples would be a great
> > help.

> > Many thanks.

> > Jay

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:36:29 GMT
 Neural Networks
This page has a download link to some simple nn implementation in squeak
http://www.sugarweb.com/Miniatures/downloads2.html

Also I think Smalltalk/X already has some implementation in the AddOn
packages as you can see here
http://www.exept.de/exept_99/onlineDoc/english/programming/goody_neur...

-Boris

Quote:
> i've been given the task if developing Neural Networks in Smalltalk.
> i'm new to the subject and i'm looking for example classes/code.

> Any pointers to where i can get hold of some examples would be a great
> help.

> Many thanks.

> Jay

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 04:07:44 GMT
 Neural Networks

Quote:

> i've been given the task if developing Neural Networks in Smalltalk.
> i'm new to the subject and i'm looking for example classes/code.

> Any pointers to where i can get hold of some examples would be a great
> help.

Jonathan Pletzke's book, _Advanced Smalltalk_, has some sample neural
network code.  He himself says it's not the best NN code, but it's a
starting point.

Good luck.

-30-
Bob Ingria

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:28:06 GMT
 Neural Networks
Jay,

The following book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471163503/qid=1010661939/sr=1...
=sr_1_11_16/107-0431407-6898154

"Advanced Smalltalk" has a chapter and some example code for Neural
Networks.  I am not an expert on the subject so I do not know if his
implementation is any good or not...

Chris

Quote:
> i've been given the task if developing Neural Networks in Smalltalk.
> i'm new to the subject and i'm looking for example classes/code.

> Any pointers to where i can get hold of some examples would be a great
> help.

> Many thanks.

> Jay

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:27:36 GMT

1. Neural Networks anyone?

2. neural networks

3. paper on J and neural networks

4. Neural Network

5. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

6. Ref: Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

7. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

8. Neural Networks

9. NEEDED: data base structure for artificial neural network

10. neural networks

11. neural network code

12. LOGO-L> neural networks