Visual Smalltalk and Warp
Author Message
 Visual Smalltalk and Warp

I'm about to upgrade my copy of Smalltalk/V for OS/2 to Visual
Smalltalk.

After ST/V breaking on Warp, I'm wondering about VS. Does anybody
know of any problems with VS on Warp?

Thanks.

   dave j

| David Johnston         | You see that Windows?         |
| Sheffield, UK          | That's your GUI that is.      |

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:49:16 GMT
 Visual Smalltalk and Warp

Quote:
>I'm about to upgrade my copy of Smalltalk/V for OS/2 to Visual
>Smalltalk.

>After ST/V breaking on Warp, I'm wondering about VS. Does anybody
>know of any problems with VS on Warp?

>Thanks.

>   dave j

>| David Johnston         | You see that Windows?         |
>| Sheffield, UK          | That's your GUI that is.      |

I got my copy of VisualSmalltalk and OS/2 Warp last week. Everything works fine.

Bernd
---

Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:46:00 GMT
 Visual Smalltalk and Warp

Quote:
> I'm about to upgrade my copy of Smalltalk/V for OS/2 to Visual
> Smalltalk.

> After ST/V breaking on Warp, I'm wondering about VS. Does anybody
> know of any problems with VS on Warp?

None that I've found so far!

Wed, 02 Jul 1997 04:45:50 GMT

1. Visual Smalltalk crashes Warp desktop

2. Visual Smalltalk/Win32s under OS/2 Warp

3. Visual Smalltalk OS/2 to Visual Smalltalk NT

4. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

5. Visual Smalltalk and Visual Age crashes

6. Converting from Visual Smalltalk to Visual Age

7. Smalltalk Developer Visual Works-Visual Age Perm job in MN

8. Equivalent of Visual smalltalk object filer in VA or Visual works

9. Mass change of all Warp 3 URL's to Warp 4 URLs

10. GNU Smalltalk under OS/2 Warp: anybody?