(VSE) - Memeory, who is using what...
Author Message
 (VSE) - Memeory, who is using what...

Hi,

When a dll or com\ole dll is loaded, when i look at my task process manager
and the memory
usage, it shows up as the one proces.. are there any tool
which enables me to tell how much memory each dll loaded, takes or uses ?

Regards,

Fred

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:22:06 GMT
 (VSE) - Memeory, who is using what...

http://www.ssinternals.com in particular HandleEx
also http://www.dependencywalker.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> When a dll or com\ole dll is loaded, when i look at my task process
manager
> and the memory
> usage, it shows up as the one proces.. are there any tool
> which enables me to tell how much memory each dll loaded, takes or uses ?

> Regards,

> Fred

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:13:02 GMT
 (VSE) - Memeory, who is using what...
Sorry the first link should have been
http://www.sysinternals.com
my cordless keyboard must have had a palpitation ;-)

Quote:

?

> > Regards,

> > Fred

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:37:47 GMT
 (VSE) - Memeory, who is using what...
HandleEx implies these features are already available in Win 2000.  Can
someone point me to a place to get started looking at this info on Win 2000?

Thx -

Jeff Odell

Quote:

> http://www.ssinternals.com in particular HandleEx
> also http://www.dependencywalker.com

> > Hi,

> > When a dll or com\ole dll is loaded, when i look at my task process
> manager
> > and the memory
> > usage, it shows up as the one proces.. are there any tool
> > which enables me to tell how much memory each dll loaded, takes or uses
?

> > Regards,

> > Fred

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:48:03 GMT

1. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

2. VSE Porting Tool Project - Looking for VSE customer contacts for porting study

3. VSE - Join the VSE mailing list!

4. Problems with migration VSE for OS/2 to VSE for Windows NT

5. VSE: Interest in REXX-Binding for VSE-OS2 ?

6. LE/VSE COBOL and DFSORT/VSE's Year2000 Features

7. LE/VSE COBOL and DFSORT/VSE's Year 2000 Features

8. VSE to SE to VSE port

9. NEW VSE Spots at an old VSE client

10. using DLLs in VSE

11. VSE Smalltalk on FAST PCs using OS/2

12. conventional memeory exhausted in windows - xp