VA Drop-down list problem with keys?
Author Message
 VA Drop-down list problem with keys?

Question (Visual Age related problem):
In using Drop-down List is it posible to change the list's keys from
numbers to other elements.  Below is an example.

        aDropDownList - is a Drop-downList
        aDropDownList items = OrderedCollection()

        aDictionary - is a Dictonary
                keys            values
                ----            ------
                 #a               A
                 #b               B
                 #c               C

I want the list of Drop-down List to display the values, but instead of
using 1,2, and 3 as keys, I want them to use #a, #b, and #c as keys.

Do you know if this is possible, if so how?

Thanks!
Gilbert Banks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VA - keyboard functionality of drop down list view

2. Dynamic drop down list in VA 3.0a ?

3. VA Spongin w/ Drop-down Lists

4. Problem refreshing drop down lists

5. Drop down list box refresh problem

6. Drop down list problem

7. Beginner w/ Problem in Drop Down List Box Filter/Range Limit

8. problem with drop-down list boxes

9. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

10. VA Question About Drop-down Boxes

11. Shortcut keys for drop-down menus