VA 4.02 Windows within windows functionality
Author Message
 VA 4.02 Windows within windows functionality

Quote:

> Can anyone help ?

> I am trying to get the functionality of having windows in windows,
> very much the same as in packages such as Lotus Notes.

I don't know if this will help, but you may want to look at the
CwEmbeddedShellTesting app (in the ENVY/Image Examples config map).

peter

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Centering Window on Desktop (VA 4.02)

2. Modal window in VA 4.02

3. F10 event in Visual Age 4.02 on Windows 95

4. Callbacks into VAST 4.02 as windows event

5. ListBox in VA 4.02 question

6. Animated Gifs in VA 4.02

7. Help: VA 4.02 - building ICs that work

8. VA 4.02 Multiple-Document Interface

9. vmtrap.img & vmtrap.log in VA 4.02

10. VA 4.02 - Installing Error

11. VA 4.02, handling events from an OleAutomationObject

12. VOSS 3.0 now available for VA 4.02