Problems with video cards with Win95
Author Message
 Problems with video cards with Win95

Has anybody else run into problems with VW application running in
machines with Win95 and some special video cards? In some cases our
application shows the logo and then goes into eternal loop and one has
to reboot the computer.

Matti Rossi

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems with video cards with Win95

: Has anybody else run into problems with VW application running in
: machines with Win95 and some special video cards? In some cases our
: application shows the logo and then goes into eternal loop and one has
: to reboot the computer.
:
: Matti Rossi
Check out www.parcplace.com.
Under VS/VSE product support - compuserve mirror I think you'll find a
fix!

Sat, 29 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

2. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

3. video card problems

4. ATI Mach64 Video Cards

5. 25x132 columns with any video card ?

6. Video capture with PCI-1407 card

7. Looking for video card for native Oberon

8. Which 3D video card to buy?

9. Video card - 3DLabs VX1

10. 3D Hardware (which Video Card is best)

11. 3D video cards for VRML - recommendation??

12. Video card for VRML acceleration?