Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?
Author Message
 Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

Hi,

This quote on amazon.com from an interview of some Ruby authours caught
my attention:

'In late 2001, someone will release a Ruby browser similar to VisualAge
and the Smalltalk browsers.'

Is there any news on this feature or release?

Please excuse me for not searching first the Ruby FAQs and sites. I know
little about Ruby, nor developments with its tools. Good code browsers
certainly offer a distinct advantage.

Thanks. John Clarke

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 03:28:28 GMT

1. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

2. Browsers, browsers, browsers

3. The Smalltalk OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

4. Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser

5. Refactoring Browser. VSE Refactoring Browser

6. The Eiffel OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

7. The Python OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

8. The Lisp/CLOS OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

9. Small Announce: tar tool and directory browser (not file browser)

10. VW Gemstone Browser vs. VA Gemstone Browser

11. Ruby/Tk web browser plug in

12. Emacs Code Browser for Ruby?