PP-80 R4--Using color messages on B&W screens
Author Message
 PP-80 R4--Using color messages on B&W screens

  I am having a problem using some color messages in PP-80 R4 with black
  and white monitors.  When using a color monitor on the older Mac II,
  the message to the ScheduledWindow topWindow:

        topWindow insideColor: ColorValue pink.

  produces a nice pink window.  When the same message is used on a black
  and white monitor, patches of dot patterns are produced that make the
  window hard to read.

  Can anyone tell me what the problem is?  Thanks in advance!

  -Ron

Ron Ferguson                    |      Michigan State University

Ron Ferguson                    |      Michigan State University

Wed, 27 Oct 1993 23:19:42 GMT

1. About PP-80 R4...

2. Bug in PP ST-80 R4, and a fix

3. Beginners Q: Comparing objects in ST/80 R4

4. ST-80 R4.1 ColorPicker

5. BOS for ST/80 R4.0

6. UDP on ST-80 r4

7. UPpostInterrupt() in ST-80 R4

8. Tetris (ST-80 R4)

9. Distributing Objects in Smalltalk-80 r4.0

10. Distributing Objects in Smalltalk-80 r4.0

11. Portable pixmaps in ST-80 R4

12. ST-80 R4 Goodie