Edit Rules
Author Message
 Edit Rules

I'm trying to impliment an application that deals with business rules and
 edit rules.   The rules relate an arbitrary set of parameters, i.e., If
state = 'Wisconsin', and License Type = 'Nonresident', then License Fee
is $30.  Rather than hardcoding each rule, I would much rather use a more
generic abstract framework that can adapt to a given rule. It seems to be
a problem of common interest.  Has anyone some experience with issues
like these?

Bryan Habeck

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit Rules

Hello,

we are looking for a space profiler for VSE 3.1.x.

Could you perhaps point me to commercial or free tools regarding this
topic? Information about QA-tools would also be helpful

Karsten Poeck
Deutsche Bank
IT/O, RPBS, Bank24

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit Rules

Quote:

> I'm trying to impliment an application that deals with business rules and
>  edit rules.   The rules relate an arbitrary set of parameters, i.e., If
> state = 'Wisconsin', and License Type = 'Nonresident', then License Fee
> is $30.  Rather than hardcoding each rule, I would much rather use a more
> generic abstract framework that can adapt to a given rule. It seems to be
> a problem of common interest.  Has anyone some experience with issues
> like these?

> Bryan Habeck

Bryan,

check out:

        http://www-laforia.ibp.fr/~fdp/NeOpus.html

Software Engineer       Phone:  (508) 549-2052
The Foxboro Company     Fax:    (508) 549-6788

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Edit in place and dict rules

2. CFP: RULE'02 - PLI-Workshop on Rule-Based Programming

3. CFP: RULE 2001 (2nd Int'l Workshop on Rule-based Programming)

4. CFP: RULE'02 - PLI-Workshop on Rule-Based Programming

5. CFP: RULE 2001 (2nd Int'l Workshop on Rule-based Programming)

6. RFI - Rule sets - pre-built - domain-specific foundation rules - availability or contacts

7. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

8. Editing part of a record in InLine Editing

9. Prohibit editing records when already being edited

10. Can not edit my program, I know about edit mode

11. Real Editing w/ E edit descriptor question

12. Rules Based Systems