extracting sql query result from ordered collection
Author Message
 extracting sql query result from ordered collection

I have a query that is selecting name, date and other info. which is
then assigned to an ordered collection variable.  Since I have a
multidimensional array , how can I access the individual
elements of the select statement.  I know I can refer to the index of
the collection but I can't
extract the individual elements( name, date, etc.) because the row
returned is saved as
a string in the collection.  Is there also an index for each of these
elements?  How can I access these data fields? Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to order a SQL database result

2. SQL query results to listbox, but 1 string is too long

3. sql query results to xml (fwd)

4. sql query results to xml

5. formated SQL query results

6. ANS Standard - Search order words : SET-ORDER Query

7. clipper query conver to sql query

8. Extracting results from trace file...

9. Ordered Collection doesn't grow.

10. ListModel or Ordered Collection

11. ordered collection

12. Searching an 'embedded' ordered collection