Source wanted for Smalltalk Report article
Author Message
 Source wanted for Smalltalk Report article

Does anyone know where I can find the source referenced in the article by
Tim Howard, "Segregating application and Domain", that appeared in
The Smalltalk Report of May, June, and July/Aug 95?

The article refers to the archive st.cs.uiuc.edu, but I can't find it.

- Alexis

Fri, 30 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Source wanted for Smalltalk Report article

Quote:

>Does anyone know where I can find the source referenced in the article by
>Tim Howard, "Segregating application and Domain", that appeared in
>The Smalltalk Report of May, June, and July/Aug 95?

>The article refers to the archive st.cs.uiuc.edu, but I can't find it.

>- Alexis

Both of these are referenced in his series:
   file://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/st80_vw/ExtendedApplicationModel.st
   file://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/st80_vw/ExtendedSimpleDialog.st

I don't speak for my company                        http://www.amd.com

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in
 practice, there is." - unknown

Fri, 30 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Source wanted for Smalltalk Report article

Quote:

> >Does anyone know where I can find the source referenced in the article by
> >Tim Howard, "Segregating application and Domain", that appeared in
> >The Smalltalk Report of May, June, and July/Aug 95?

> >The article refers to the archive st.cs.uiuc.edu, but I can't find it.

> >- Alexis

> Both of these are referenced in his series:
>    file://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/st80_vw/ExtendedApplicationModel.st
>    file://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/st80_vw/ExtendedSimpleDialog.st

These two files refer to a previous article written by Tim Howard.
The article "Segregating application and Domain" describes an extension of
ExtendedApplicationModel named DomainAdaptor.
Unfortunately this new framework is not currently present on
st.cs.uiuc.edu. I have also tried to reach Tim Howard, but without
success.

_Massimo

Massimo Arnoldi             Phone (office):  +4112842265
Credit Suisse Life          Fax:             +4191508105
Tessinerplatz 5             Phone (home):    +4191595539

Sat, 31 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Source wanted for Smalltalk Report article

Quote:

>>Does anyone know where I can find the source referenced in the article by
>>Tim Howard, "Segregating application and Domain", that appeared in
>>The Smalltalk Report of May, June, and July/Aug 95?

>>The article refers to the archive st.cs.uiuc.edu, but I can't find it.

>>- Alexis

>Both of these are referenced in his series:
>   file://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/st80_vw/ExtendedApplicationModel.st
>   file://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/st80_vw/ExtendedSimpleDialog.st

>I don't speak for my company                        http://www.amd.com

>"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in
> practice, there is." - unknown

The code from the last article, re: Domain Adapters is not in the archive
last I checked.  I have emailed the author - if I get an answer I will post

Kirk Wolf

Sun, 01 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Report Article about Reporting in Smalltalk

2. Smalltalk Report and parsing windows ini file article ?

3. Wanted: Pascal/Ada source analyzer (was Re: WANTED: C source analyser)

4. The Smalltalk Report Sept. 1995 article on Hypertext

5. Wanted: Source code for Little Smalltalk

6. Source for GNU Smalltalk WANTED

7. Source for GNU Smalltalk WANTED

8. Wanted: Source code for Little Smalltalk

9. request:books, articles, sample sources for beginners

10. Request for Recommendation of Reports or Articles about Eiffel

11. oberon kernel sources (Article 4814 in comp.lang.oberon)

12. Articles about Eiffel for the C++ Report.