Immediate need for Smalltalk Developers
Author Message
 Immediate need for Smalltalk Developers

JumpStart has immediate need for individuals who are experienced with
VisualAge for Smalltalk and VisualWorks to work on projects in the
Phoenix area.  Experience with MQSeries, NT, and mainframe integration
helpful.  Configuration management skills (ENVY) and good communication
skills are required.  If interested in pursuing these opportunities,

919-816-0199.  No 1099s please.

Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Raleigh, NC, JumpStart Systems,
Inc. has become a long-term leader in providing business solutions using
object technology.  We enhance our solutions development
with the specialized skills to successfully transition organizations
into using advanced software tools.  By acting as Technology Transfer
Agents, JumpStart can provide accelerated technology training to
development groups while minimizing the risks associated with the
adoption of new technologies.  Our solution development projects often
combine training, consulting, and mentoring services tailored to fit the
long-term needs of the individual customer. We offer a flexible work
environment and opportunities to expand your skills.

If you would like to know more about us, check out our web site:
//http:www.jmpstart.com.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Immediate Need For SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS/MENTORS/ARCHITECTS

2. Immediate Need for Several Smalltalk Developers LUXEMBOURG - 1 yr to 7+ yrs FULL TIME ONLY

3. IMMEDIATE NEED FOR SEVERAL SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS EUROPE - 1 yr to 7+ yrs FULL TIME ONLY

4. IMMEDIATE URGENT NEED SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS EUROPE - 1 yr to 7+ yrs FULL TIME ONLY

5. Smalltalk Developers needed for immediate openings in Az, Oh, and D.C.

6. Smalltalk Developer - Immediate Need -

7. Immediate Visa/Green Card sponsorship for Smalltalk Developers

8. US - FL - IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS

9. Immediate opening for Smalltalk Developers in Dallas Texas

10. Smalltalk Developer - IMMEDIATE OPENING-

11. SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS, full time positions Immediate

12. Smalltalk Developers required.. immediate