US-FL VisualWorks smalltalk and GemStone OODBMS opportunities
Author Message
 US-FL VisualWorks smalltalk and GemStone OODBMS opportunities

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc. is a consulting company DEDICATED to
OO technology and client-server computing .  We provide Smalltalk mentoring,
contract services, and remote development services.  We have contract
opportunities and full-time employment, medical benefits, competitive
compensation, and the opportunity to join a company on the "ground floor" in
this exploding market.  We are headquartered in Melbourne, FL and are hiring
consultants in the major metro areas across the nation.

We have a current opening for a smalltalk mentor, for in the West Palm Beach
area.  This individual needs to be able to communicate OOA & D concepts well
as well as assist in the development process.   Additionally we are looking
for smalltalk developers (8+ months of solid experience, plus several years of
other solid IS experience).

We can provide further information when we hear from you.

Resumes can be sent via internet (MS Word format preferred) or via fax at
407-724-0082.

Regards,

Christine Pepin
Performance Software Services Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-FL West Palm Beach - GemStone and VisualWorks smalltalk opportunity

2. US-FL West Palm Beach - GemStone and VisualWorks smalltalk opportunity

3. US - FL - S.E. ***SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS (GEMSTONE,ENVY)***CONTRACT

4. US - FL - S.E. ***SMALLTALK PROGRAMMER (GEMSTONE, ENVY, VISUALWORKS)***CONTRACT

5. US - FL - S.E. ***SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS DEVELOPERS (GEMSTONE, ENVY)***CONTRACT

6. US - FL -WPB ***SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS (GEMSTONE, ENVY)***CONTRACT

7. US - SE FL -***GEMSTONE, VISUALWORKS..SMALLTALK PROGRAMMER***CONTRACT

8. US - S.E. FL***SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS DEVELOPERS (GEMSTONE, ENVY)***-CONTRACT

9. US - S.E. FL -***VISUALWORKS AND/OR SMALLTALK (ENVY,GEMSTONE)***-CONTRACT

10. US - FL - MIAMI/W.PALM ***SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS DEVELOPERS (GEMSTONE,ENVY)***CONTRACT

11. US-FL VisualWorks Smalltalk (opp to learn GemStone) - 1.5 yr duration

12. US - FL - S.E.****VISUALWORKS/SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS/SMALLTALK****CONTRACT