Need Enhanced Widgets for VisualWorks
Author Message
 Need Enhanced Widgets for VisualWorks

I am looking for a Quicken-like combo box widget that matches elements
in the combo list as characters are typed. That is, the input field
displays the first element in the combo list which matches the substring
typed thus far.

In general, though, I am in the market for more interesting VisualWorks
widgets than those offered by ParcPlace such as enhanced tables, labels
with icons, etc. I know of PowerWidgets from GreenPoint (www.gpoint.com)
and VisualKit from Objectsoft (www.objsoft.com). Does anyone know of
other packages worth mentioning?  I don't know much about GreenPoint or
Objectsoft, so insightful comments about the companies and their
products would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Enhanced Widgets for VisualWorks

Quote:

> and VisualKit from Objectsoft (www.objsoft.com). Does anyone know of
> other packages worth mentioning?  I don't know much about GreenPoint or
> Objectsoft, so insightful comments about the companies and their
> products would be appreciated.

Have a look at
        http://www.io.com/~icc/
and
        http://pc11.iitb.fhg.de:8000/

Ciao, Nico

Wed, 22 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphical Image Widget needed for VisualWorks

2. VisualWorks Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0 and 2.5

3. Enhanced List Widget in VW 2.5

4. Does anyone want this enhanced scrolledtext widget?

5. I need to enhance or find an alternative to BWidget ScrolledWindow

6. widget needed which widget set provides it?

7. ******* VISUALWORKS WIDGETS AVAILABLE *******

8. ********* ANNOUNCING VISUALWORKS WIDGETS ***************

9. *********** VISUALWORKS WIDGETS AVAILABLE ******************

10. *********** VISUALWORKS WIDGETS ***********************