VWNC Can not load help parcel
Author Message
 VWNC Can not load help parcel

In Visual Works Non Comercial I tried loading the help parcel.
It did not load I got a debuger window. I looked and saw that
it was looking for the filename DEPLNCHR.PCL but that parcel was
in the parcels subdirectory. I did notice however that help
had another file called HELP.PST but the DEPLNCHR.PCL did not
have a DEPLNCHR.PST file.
        I am definitely trying to load the help parcel. Any
assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks, Tom Z

--
Thomas E. Zammikiel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please help. Can not load parcels

2. VWNC: vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu not working?

3. VisualWorks 5i NC does not load Parcel sources

4. VWNC Parcels - What's In Them?

5. Parcels compatibility between VW and VWNC

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. VWNC: Can't load Sybase .so from ASE for Linux

11. Plugin parcel load error

12. Parcel Loading