VisualAge/GemStone: CA:San Francisco - major financial services company
Author Message
 VisualAge/GemStone: CA:San Francisco - major financial services company

Client:    major financial services company
Location:  San Francisco, CA

Developing advanced financial applications in VisualAge and GemStone.

Essential experience:
    - 3 years Smalltalk (VisualAge)

Plusses (not essential):
    - GemStone
    - previous financial industry experience
    - strong math background
    - Java
    - UNIX (Sun OS)
    - distributed/real-time applications
    - C/C++

Please email (MS Word format preferred) or fax your resume.
Refer to position #11537.

Recruiting Manager             http://www.*-*-*.com/
Precision System Design, Inc.              FAX:  908-273-1799

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all queries for
more information.  Please send your resume in order to
expedite a response.

IF you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position,
  your interests and expertise
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) ***only after we
  obtain your approval***

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. US-CA-San Jose: Smalltalk, major international transportation company

2. US-CA-San Jose: Smalltalk, major international transportation company

3. US-CA-San Jose: Smalltalk, major international transportation company

4. VisualAge/GemStone: Florida-Miami - major utility company

5. Engineer Fluent In Tcl Needed for Media Company In San Francisco

6. US-LA: Smalltalk (3+ yrs), major financial company

7. Smalltalk, Gemstone, CORBA developers needed in San Francisco, Chicago, Vancouver B.C., New York, and Oregon

8. Smalltalk Contract or Direct San Francisco CA.

9. US-CA-San Francisco - Smalltalk 3 Contracts

10. CA - San Francisco - Clarion Programmer - IT6565730

11. Contract job in San Francisco, CA

12. US CA (San Francisco) - COBOL, CICS, DB2 Programmer Analyst - Recruiter