I am an Available Smalltalk Developer
Author Message
 I am an Available Smalltalk Developer

Technical Recruiters:

    I am an object oriented developer for hire with 4+ years object
oriented development experience within a multi-platform
environment utilizing VisualAge Smalltalk, VisualAge C++ and Rational
Rose. I have actively participated in object
oriented analysis, design, and re-engineering projects including rapid
business solutions development prototyping.  I am
currently seeking full-time and/or contract assignments.

    I currently reside in the Dallas, TX (USA) area and can be available
within a 2 week time frame.  Any interested parties can
contact me at the email listed below for a current copy of my resume.
All responses will get an immediate reply.

Thanks,
TheSmalltalker
Smalltalk Developer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk developer positions available

2. Smalltalk Developer Position Available at SunGard ePI

3. Any Mac Developers, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant experience available

4. ! Available Smalltalk/Oracle Developers

5. Experienced Smalltalk developer available in UK

6. Smalltalk and Java Developers/Mentors available

7. Project Needed: Smalltalk/Oracle Developers Available

8. Experienced Smalltalk Developer Available - MI

9. Available: SmallTalk Developer

10. Smalltalk developer available

11. Available Smalltalk developer

12. Smalltalk Developer/Mentor Available