Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently
recruiting.

WE GIVE YOU AT LEAST 80% OF THE BILL RATE for all consulting
positions!

REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will
pay you $1000 if we find a job for that person!

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Client: Financial Institution
Location: Norfolk, VA
Title: Smalltalk Developer

Our client is looking for a VisualAge for Smalltalk developer with 3+
years VisualAge experience.  The successful candidate will also have
experience with ENVY and SQL.

Musts:
- 4+ years OOAD
- 3+ years Smalltalk VisualAge experience

Plusses:
- SQL, testing tools, Oracle

Location: Omaha, NE
Title: Senior Smalltalk Engineer

Direct the implementation of new business systems or services by
ensuring the project plans, commitment schedules and iteration plans
are executed as planned/approved.

Organize and lead project-related meetings, including definition,
release plans, iteration plans, problem solving, overviews and status
meetings.  Smalltalk code reviews.

Musts:
- 5-7 years Smalltalk experience
- 2+ years VisualAge experience
- 4+ years OOAD
- Good communication skills - must be able to communicate well between
users and managment

Plusses:
- Unix Scripting, Korn Shell, HTML background
- project managment experience

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:06:59 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision