VisualWorks: Text Editor widget
Author Message
 VisualWorks: Text Editor widget

Newbie question:

In VisualWorks 2.5.2 I know it's possible to print the contents of a text
editor. Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VisualWorks: Text Editor widget

Quote:

>Newbie question:
>In VisualWorks 2.5.2 I know it's possible to print the contents of a
>text
>editor. Any ideas on how to do that?

It's in the cookbook, which you can down load from www.objectshare.com
if you don't have a hard copy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VisualWorks: Text Editor widget

Quote:

>Newbie question:
>In VisualWorks 2.5.2 I know it's possible to print the contents of a
>text
>editor. Any ideas on how to do that?

It's in the cookbook, which you can down load from www.objectshare.com
if you don't have a hard copy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Text widgets as basic text editors?

2. Some questions on elided text in the text widget (and a few other text widget questions)

3. Disjoint Selections in a VisualWorks text editor

4. Text Editor Widget

5. Making a split screen editor using Tk Text Widgets

6. a simple editor based on text widget

7. Tk multi-line text editor widget?

8. embedding text widgets in other text widgets

9. VisualWorks Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0 and 2.5

10. Compatible text editor for UNIX vi editor

11. Text editor with slightly fancy text abilities

12. Tkinter text-widget, getting the text