COMPILER DESIGNER REQUIRED
Author Message
 COMPILER DESIGNER REQUIRED

Hi, my name is Steven Boucher and I am a professional recruiter with
Harrington Informatics Resources in Ottawa.  I have a permanent employment
opportunity for you situated in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.  The position is a
COMPILER DESIGNER.  We are looking for a person with knowledge of any of the
following combinations:

Optimization
Program Transformation
Combinatorics
Obfuscation Techniques
Program Slicing Techniques
Numerical Analysis
Semetric Representations for Control- and Data-Flow
Control- and Data-Flow Dependencies

You will be contributing to the design and implementation of software
encoding tools, working on standard infrastructure to non-standard
constraint propagation.  Knowledge of Java, C++, Eiffel, Modula-3, OR
SIMILAR OBJECT-ORIENTED LANGUAGE, is essential.

If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to go to my
website ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) and submit your resume to me in Word
format.  Along with your resume, please forward me 2 references and salary
expectations.  Thank you for your time and interest.  I hope to hear back
from you soon.

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:17:47 GMT

1. COMPILER DESIGNER REQUIRED

2. Board Designers required

3. Board Designers required

4. Compiler Designer position - Calian, Ottawa

5. Logic Designer & Digital Designer Needs

6. Source of XLISP interpreter/compiler required

7. Free modula-2 compiler required...

8. Do GPM compilers require declare before using.

9. Modula2 Cross Compiler required

10. Telxon required mods to Microsoft C compiler

11. Require recommendations for a Cobol Compiler

12. Is Text_IO.Open required in a validated compiler?