Push Button problem 5.1 RC
Author Message
 Push Button problem 5.1 RC

Hi all , when i am trying to create a new view named 'Export' of PushButton
i have this:

12:07:20 a.m., Mircoles, 16 de Abril de 2003: 'DesktopView does not
understand #buttonRemoved:'
DesktopView(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
PushButton>>onDestroyed
PushButton(View)>>wmDestroy:wParam:lParam:
PushButton(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
PushButton(View)>>basicDestroy
PushButton(View)>>destroy
PushButton class(View class)>>editNewDefaultView
RefactoringSmalltalkSystem(SmalltalkSystem)>>openViewComposerOnNewViewFor:
ClassHierarchySelector(ClassSelector)>>newView
Symbol>>forwardTo:
CommandDescription>>performAgainst:
[] in Command>>value
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Command>>value
ShellView>>performCommand:
ClassBrowserShell(Shell)>>performCommand:
CommandQuery>>perform
DelegatingCommandPolicy(CommandPolicy)>>route:
[] in TreeView(View)>>onCommand:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Cursor>>showWhile:
TreeView(View)>>onCommand:
TreeView(View)>>wmCommand:wParam:lParam:
TreeView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
InputState>>pumpMessage:
InputState>>loopWhile:
InputState>>mainLoop
[] in InputState>>forkMain
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 11:08:11 GMT
 Push Button problem 5.1 RC

Quote:
> Hi all , when i am trying to create a new view named 'Export' of
PushButton
> i have this:

> 12:07:20 a.m., Mircoles, 16 de Abril de 2003: 'DesktopView does not
> understand #buttonRemoved:'

Thanks Pablo, recorded as #1242.

Regards

Blair

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:54:46 GMT
 Push Button problem 5.1 RC
Pablo,

Quote:
> > Hi all , when i am trying to create a new view named 'Export' of
> PushButton
> > i have this:

> > 12:07:20 a.m., Mircoles, 16 de Abril de 2003: 'DesktopView does not
> > understand #buttonRemoved:'

> Thanks Pablo, recorded as #1242.

I think I ought to point out that this problem also seems to have been
present in Dolphin 4 so I don't think we need to delay the release of 5.1 to
fix it. As a workaround, go into the View Composer and load up one of the
existing button resources and then do a Save As to the new name ("Export").

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:02:07 GMT

1. 5.1 rc troubble o feature ?

2. Extra process in 5.1 RC

3. Gantt Chart, tool tips for push buttons?

4. erratic behavior of push buttons in Dolphin 98?

5. Creating a push button

6. VA 4.0 Push Button Background color

7. Push a button with a function key

8. Questions on PARTS: partApplication, radio and push buttons

9. Push Button has disappeard

10. Push Button Text Formatting

11. Push Insert Button?

12. Changing Push Button Colors