Ms-WORD automation
Author Message
 Ms-WORD automation

Hi all,

It is possible from Dolphin open an MsWord application and disable all #Save
commands ?
(what i want is that a user can not save the Document inside MsWord).

I'm trying to find out it, until now with no luck.

Any idea ?

Best Regards
Bruno Buzzi Brasesco

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:46:49 GMT
 Ms-WORD automation

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:46:49 -0300,

Quote:

> It is possible from Dolphin open an MsWord application and disable all #Save
> commands ?
> (what i want is that a user can not save the Document inside MsWord).

a non-dolphin strategy to achieve this would be
to open word on a template document with its own
menu bar. depending on your needs this is not
what you want.

s.
--
Stefan Schmiedl
EDV-Beratung, Programmierung, Schulung

shhhh ... I can't hear my code!

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 04:10:01 GMT

1. Win32 COM (MS Word Automation) Question

2. MSWord Automation Issue

3. OLE Automation with MS Word

4. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

5. DDE Command reference for MS Office / MS Word

6. Word Automation

7. OLE-Automation w/ german Word 7

8. OLE Automation; Word and CW 2.0

9. win32all-132 / Word Automation

10. MS Office Automation built application problems

11. COM/MS Automation support

12. MS Automation and Scheme?