Need help w/ DLL called
Author Message
 Need help w/ DLL called

Hi Smalltalkers,
I am a newbie to smalltalk.  My question is how can I call a DLL in
SMALLTALK.  I am using 'Object Studio 5.2.2'.  The DLL is written
in Delphi4.

TIA
HN

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:06:03 GMT
 Need help w/ DLL called
You should upgrade - the most recent release of ObjectStudio is 6.5 -
5.2.2 is quite old.
Quote:

> Hi smalltalkers,
> I am a newbie to smalltalk.  My question is how can I call a DLL in
> SMALLTALK.  I am using 'Object Studio 5.2.2'.  The DLL is written
> in Delphi4.

> TIA
> HN

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:23:17 GMT

1. Need help completing API calls getting EXE/DLL Versions

2. need help calling .dll's

3. Need help calling .dll's from Rexx

4. Help on Net Express COBOL dll and calling the DLL from VB program

5. Calling DLLs from TCL using ffidl or dll - please help

6. DLL-Caller: Need help with ::dll::setoffs

7. Calling dll functions which need pointers to be passed as an argument

8. need example dll call from orexx

9. need example of call dll in orexx on nt

10. Calling a non-clarion DLL, help!!

11. HELP: Calling DLL from Word

12. HELP: Calling DLL from Word??