Squeak News Dec-Jan, Feb and future issues, and season's greetings
Author Message
 Squeak News Dec-Jan, Feb and future issues, and season's greetings

Dear Smalltalkers and object gurus,

We would like to invite all Smalltalkers and object gurus to
participate in Squeak News, an interactive-CD-Rom based e-zine which
is acclaimed by some prominent Smalltalk legends.

The details of the CFP, deadlines, and "riches and perks" of being a
Squeak News author can be found at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The December-January issue will include all the material we can get
our hands on Squeak. We are planning to publish an in-depth interview
with Alan Kay in this issue.

The theme for the February 2002 is "Squeak and Soft Computing". We are
particularly seeking articles that deal with soft computing issues
such as

1. Fuzzy logic
2. Genetic algorithms, Genetic programming
3. Neural Networks
4. Bio-programming, bio-simulations
5. AI
6. Applications of the above technologies
We are planning to publish an in-depth interview with father of fuzzy
logic- Lotfi Zadeh in this issue.

Articles do not need to be on Squeak. Any dialect of Smalltalk, or
cool systems that you had developed in other languages and somehow
wished that it wouldn't be bad that it was somehow ported to Smalltalk
are welcome. Your article may inspire a Squeaker to port your
application into Squeak.

Squeak News is fully developed in Squeak. It is to our knowledge the
first language specific electronic magazine that is developed in the
language that it is about. As suitable to Smalltalk legend it is a
meta-medium about Smalltalk and Squeak.
If you would like to experience what Squeak News is like you are
welcome to download the first two issues from the following URL:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the
new year. Our season's greetings can be found at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Since it is done in Squeak you would need to install the Squeak
plug-in from

http://www.*-*-*.com/

to be able to wiew our greeting card which is (as expected) done in
Smalltalk.

Cheers,

Tansel Ersavas
Editor, Squeak News
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:04:02 GMT

1. Season's Greetings

2. Season's Greetings!

3. Season's Greetings

4. Season's Greetings

5. Season's greetings

6. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Dec, Jan, Feb, Beaverton OR

7. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Dec, Jan, Feb, Beaverton OR

8. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Dec, Jan, Feb, Beaverton OR

9. Forth Dimensions -- Jan/Feb issue

10. VICON's Jan/Feb Listing -- (All in one thread)

11. The ModulaTor Jan,Feb'93

12. 3 Semiconductor Courses from UC Berkeley Extension Jan/Feb '97