question: pdf printer or converter
Author Message
 question: pdf printer or converter

Hi,

does anybody know about a shareware or pd for creating pdf-files?

thanks
Andi

  piel.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:07:23 GMT
 question: pdf printer or converter
I looked for myself and gave up in looking for tools like this
in the Smalltalk market.

Actually I tried to build connection to Pyton and then I call
python from Smalltalk to do the rest.

In the pythin-world you may have a look at reportlab, which was
created just to do this job.

Marten

Andreas Piel schrieb:

Quote:

> Hi,

> does anybody know about a shareware or pd for creating pdf-files?

> thanks
> Andi

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:33:33 GMT
 question: pdf printer or converter

Quote:

> Hi,

> does anybody know about a shareware or pd for creating pdf-files?

> thanks
> Andi

This might interest you:

"Write PDF files directly from within Smalltalk (or Java) using the PDF
Library."
http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/PDF+Library

Sander

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:41:24 GMT

1. Looking for ps to pdf converter

2. HTML to PDF converter?

3. PDF->Text converter/extractor

4. PDF->Text converter/extractor

5. VA Call to Adobe PDF Writer printer failing

6. VA Call to Adobe PDF Writer printer failing

7. Pretty Printer/Converter for LISP

8. Search some String in PDF with PDF.OCX

9. Appendix.pdf - Appendix.pdf (0/6)

10. extract info from pdf doc,PDF to XML, HTML

11. CL-PDF the Common Lisp PDF Library 0.2

12. CL-PDF: need beta testers for cl-pdf 1.0