InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000
Author Message
 InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

Hello all

Does anyone know which files are needed for Dolphin executables on Windows
NT and Windows 2000?

I encountered problems on some machine with Windows NT 4.0 installed and
also on Windows 2000.

The message I get is that file MSVCP60.DLL is missing.

Does anyone use InnoSetup installer and which DLLs do you deploy for Windows
NT and which for Windows 2000?

Thanks,

David

Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:43:58 GMT
 InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000
David,

Quote:
> Does anyone know which files are needed for Dolphin executables on Windows
> NT and Windows 2000?

Basically you need msvcp60.dll and msvcrt.dll. If you use any Dolphin
cryptographic functionality you need DolphinSureCrypto.dll. You may also
need DolphinCR005.dll depending on that Dolphin objects are used in your
programm. That's also true for a "ToGo" application and is considered as a
feature.

Regards

> I encountered problems on some machine with Windows NT 4.0 installed and
> also on Windows 2000.

> The message I get is that file MSVCP60.DLL is missing.

> Does anyone use InnoSetup installer and which DLLs do you deploy for
Windows
> NT and which for Windows 2000?

> Thanks,

> David

Thu, 09 Mar 2006 00:42:45 GMT
 InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

Quote:
> Does anyone know which files are needed for Dolphin executables on Windows
> NT and Windows 2000?

> I encountered problems on some machine with Windows NT 4.0 installed and
> also on Windows 2000.

> The message I get is that file MSVCP60.DLL is missing.

I use InnoSetup with my Dolphin applications, and enjoy it greatly.  I used
to include the files Maxim mentions.  However I do not bother with the MS
DLLs any more.  I simply require a relatively current version of MS IE as a
prerequisite, as I believe that will install the required DLLs.  I have not
heard about any problems yet.

Chris

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:02:02 GMT

1. Powerful scheduler and monitor for windows 9x/NT/2000 with script language based on the forth

2. using c++ code in tcl scripts on windows 2000

3. QuickDDE, Word 2000 & Windows 2000

4. Moving from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

5. Clarion for Windows and Windows 2000

6. Clipper 5.2e, Windows Milenium and windows 2000

7. Windows 2000 vs Windows Me

8. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

9. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

10. windows.h not found, compiling 1.6.7 under cygwin/windows 2000

11. Help of Fortran 77 in Windows 98 and Windows 2000 or XP.

12. is tcl programs running on windows 2000 professional and windows xp gives diff results