Job Openings
Author Message
 Job Openings

For some reason I have gotten into the databases of at least 30
recruiting organizations around the country, all looking for Smalltalk
(usually Digitalk) developers. Rather than telling these recruiters to
go away I thought it may be advantageous to place interested developers
in contact with these organizations. Current openings include:

o       Health care and managed care systems in California
o       Financial and Brokerage Systems in N.Y. City
o       Manufacturing in Florida
o       Financial Services in the Washington, D.C. Area

If you have any interest, please e-mail or fax your resume to me and
I will forward it to the appropriate recruiter. If they are interested,
they will contact you, otherwise you'll probably hear nothing back.
I have recommended to a number of these companies to get Internet access,
but until they do I will offer to act as a pass-through.

Ronald C. Schultz                               | Phone: (301) 417-9884
Berard Software Engineering, Inc.               | FAX:   (301) 417-0021

Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877                    |

Thu, 05 Oct 1995 04:31:29 GMT

1. ******Job Opening....NOT a Body Shop Job******

2. Senior Smalltalk Analyst/Developer - Job Opening- Ontario, Canada

3. Immediate and Challenging Job Openings

4. APL job opening

5. Job Opening - Rational Subject Matter Expert

6. Job Openings

7. JOB OPENING - Systems Analyst in Portland, OR

8. Development Job Opening in Bay Area, CA

9. Job Openings - Perm., VisualWorks, Envy, OODB

10. N.E. Job Opening

11. Job openings in Columbia, SC