SMALL TALK SOLUTIONS'95
Author Message
 SMALL TALK SOLUTIONS'95

Quote:
>SMALL TALK SOLUTIONS'95 seems intersting.
>Can anybody tell me where it is and rough cost for registration.

>Thanks

>Shiro Ogawa
>Staff Systems Engineer, MacMillan Bloedel Ltd.
>4225 Kincaid St., Burnaby, B.C. Canada

It will be held at Omni Park Central in New York.  You can obtain more
detail information by contacting SIGS Conference at the following address.

Quote:
>For additional information on rates, special airline offers, and
>hotel arrangements, please contact SIGS Conferences for a complete
>brochure:

       > 71 West 23rd Street     voice: 212.242.7515
       > Third Floor               fax: 212.242.7578

Nobuko Isomata
QKS

Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:36:10 GMT

1. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95

2. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95

3. SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE CD

4. Opinions on Smalltalk Solutions '95

5. Smalltalk Solutions '95 - OO Recruiter

6. SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95

7. Smalltalk Solutions '95 Conference in NYC

8. What get's made in small talk

9. Q: Psion and Small (really small) talk

10. CFP: META '95 at ECOOP '95

11. CFP: META '95 at ECOOP '95

12. CFP: META '95 at ECOOP '95