Technology Incubator Seeking Experienced OO Programmer/Designer
Author Message
 Technology Incubator Seeking Experienced OO Programmer/Designer

THE OPPORTUNITY (Why are you reading this?)

An innovative technology-focused Incubator is looking for an
experienced OO professional to compliment it's team of senior OO
software architects and internet architects. This is an opportunity to
get in on the ground floor of not just one but several startup
companies while working along side senior architects aggressively
applying technology in novel areas.

THE POSITION (What will you be doing?)

You will work closely with our architects to design and implement a
sophisticated OO software architecture. You will use the architecture
to quickly build great solutions for our customers. You will interact
with our customers to collect requirements, and may manage projects
and employees from both our company and our customer's companies. The
position includes a moderate salary with lucrative options which have
potential to provide a huge reward in the future.

You need to be comfortable working in a startup environment, doing a
wide variety of tasks, learning new skills, and interacting with
customers. You need to be a self starter, able to work independently,
or as part of a team. Much of the work can be done from home, but you
need to be ready to go to a customer site as necessary.

THE COMPANY (Who are we?)

We are an incubator startup in Southern California. Our team includes
senior OO software architects and internet architects, as well as
experienced and well-connected financial and management partners. We
work with new internet companies to implement their solutions, and
help them get the financial and business contacts they need to become
successful, taking equity in the new companies as compensation. Since
we partner with a variety of internet startup companies, we
participate in their huge potential rewards while reducing our overall
risk, since all our eggs are not in one basket.

THE QUALIFICATIONS (Are you a good fit?)

You need at least 5 years experience doing object oriented design and
programming in an OO language such as Java, Smalltalk, Objective C or
C++. You must have at least 1 year of experience with Java. You should
be familiar with object oriented design techniques and design
patterns, and understand UML or other object oriented analysis
techniques. Any experience with internet technologies, HTML, XML,
J2EE, project management, relational and object databases, Unix,
Linux, system administration, and web site administration is an
advantage.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Technology Incubator Seeking Experienced OO Programmer/Designer
I do indeed "compliment" your technical team, as they are a fine team!

Presumably, however, you're looking for an experienced OO professional to
"complement" the team?

;-)

Quote:

> THE OPPORTUNITY (Why are you reading this?)

> An innovative technology-focused Incubator is looking for an
> experienced OO professional to compliment it's team of senior OO
> software architects and internet architects. This is an opportunity to
> get in on the ground floor of not just one but several startup
> companies while working along side senior architects aggressively
> applying technology in novel areas.

> THE POSITION (What will you be doing?)

> You will work closely with our architects to design and implement a
> sophisticated OO software architecture. You will use the architecture
> to quickly build great solutions for our customers. You will interact
> with our customers to collect requirements, and may manage projects
> and employees from both our company and our customer's companies. The
> position includes a moderate salary with lucrative options which have
> potential to provide a huge reward in the future.

> You need to be comfortable working in a startup environment, doing a
> wide variety of tasks, learning new skills, and interacting with
> customers. You need to be a self starter, able to work independently,
> or as part of a team. Much of the work can be done from home, but you
> need to be ready to go to a customer site as necessary.

> THE COMPANY (Who are we?)

> We are an incubator startup in Southern California. Our team includes
> senior OO software architects and internet architects, as well as
> experienced and well-connected financial and management partners. We
> work with new internet companies to implement their solutions, and
> help them get the financial and business contacts they need to become
> successful, taking equity in the new companies as compensation. Since
> we partner with a variety of internet startup companies, we
> participate in their huge potential rewards while reducing our overall
> risk, since all our eggs are not in one basket.

> THE QUALIFICATIONS (Are you a good fit?)

> You need at least 5 years experience doing object oriented design and
> programming in an OO language such as Java, Smalltalk, Objective C or
> C++. You must have at least 1 year of experience with Java. You should
> be familiar with object oriented design techniques and design
> patterns, and understand UML or other object oriented analysis
> techniques. Any experience with internet technologies, HTML, XML,
> J2EE, project management, relational and object databases, Unix,
> Linux, system administration, and web site administration is an
> advantage.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Successful Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

2. Net Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

3. Net Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

4. Internet Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

5. Internet Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

6. Internet Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

7. Internet Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent (repost)

8. Internet Incubator Seeks Experienced OO Talent

9. Thriving Incubator Seeks OO Talent

10. I-Net Incubator Seeks OO Talent

11. {JOBS}SEEKING FT Systems Architect/Project Lead/OO experience

12. {JOBS}SEEKING FT Systems Architect/Project Lead/OO experience