Visual Smalltalk & Smalltalk portability
Author Message
 Visual Smalltalk & Smalltalk portability

A Question:

What are the differences between the new (Digitalk) Visual Smalltalk and
older versions... What platform(s) is it available for.. Just Windows or
other?  And what is an approximate cost...

Is there much variance between different implementations of Smalltalk from
different vendors (in other words, if I write a smalltalk program and want
to switch to another smalltalk product for whatever reason, would I have a
lot of re-writing on my hands, or is it largely portable?

ttyl
Gregg

Thu, 26 Jun 1997 02:34:30 GMT

1. Visual Smalltalk OS/2 to Visual Smalltalk NT

2. Portability - Visual Smalltalk

3. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

4. DALLAS Smalltalk Programmer Analyst - Visual Age Smalltalk

5. US-TX-Irving Smalltalk Programmer - Visual Age Smalltalk, database, Perl

6. Smalltalk developer with 2-3 years experience in Visual Smalltalk

7. Porting from Visual Smalltalk to IBM Smalltalk

8. Visual Smalltalk & Enterprise - cheap

9. Help : Visual SmallTalk & GFST

10. Visual Works vs NextStep & SmallTalk Deployment