SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE CD
Author Message
 SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE CD

I attended    Smalltalk SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE last February, and was
promoised at that time that a CD that contains all the hands-out will be
mailed. I have not received yet, and sent an e-mail to SIGS and got no
response. Did anybody attended the conference receive the CD?

Thanks

Shiro Ogawa

Systems Engineering Department, MacMillan Bloedel Ltd.
4225 Kincaid Stree, Burnaby B.C. Canada V5G4P5

Fri, 24 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE CD

Quote:

>Subject: SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE CD

>Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 17:33:20 GMT
>I attended    SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE last February, and was
>promoised at that time that a CD that contains all the hands-out will be
>mailed. I have not received yet, and sent an e-mail to SIGS and got no
>response. Did anybody attended the conference receive the CD?
>Thanks

I received a response from SIGS after I posted the above. We have to wait 4 to
6 weeks more.

Shiro Ogawa

Systems Engineering Department, MacMillan Bloedel Ltd.
4225 Kincaid Stree, Burnaby B.C. Canada V5G4P5

Fri, 24 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE CD
7

Quote:

>I attended    SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95 CONFERENCE last February, and
was
>promoised at that time that a CD that contains all the hands-out will
be
>mailed. I have not received yet, and sent an e-mail to SIGS and got no
>response. Did anybody attended the conference receive the CD?

>Thanks

>Shiro Ogawa

>Systems Engineering Department, MacMillan Bloedel Ltd.
>4225 Kincaid Stree, Burnaby B.C. Canada V5G4P5

Shiro,
I thought that I responded to you with the information about the
Smalltalk Solutions'95 CD.  But heres the deal again.  After a lengthy
amount of time fixing all the bugs and getting as many of the notes
from our speakers
 as possible, we are now about two weeks away from shipping.  You will
receive the CD shortly.  Please send me email at:

Thank you!
Nathan Foreman
SIGS Conferences, Inc.

Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Solutions '95 Conference in NYC

2. Opinions on Smalltalk Solutions '95

3. Smalltalk Solutions '95 - OO Recruiter

4. SMALLTALK SOLUTIONS '95

5. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95

6. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95

7. SMALL TALK SOLUTIONS'95

8. Nov'95 Clipper Shareware CD-ROM

9. Aug'95 Clipper CD-ROM

10. WOON'95 St. Petersburg - Conference Announcement

11. ANNOUNCE:SIGS Conferences Presents Object Expo'95, NYC

12. Final CFP: ECOOP'95: European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, August 7-11, 1995