Small Talk Users in Australia
Author Message
 Small Talk Users in Australia

I am working to develop a project in Australia that may use Smalltalk, and
I want to know what kind of resources are out there.  This is not a
recruitment!  I want to make contact with local smalltalk and oo people.

If you know of any Australian Smalltalk/OO user groups or individuals that
are interested in getting involved in a project please respond to by
e-mail to

Also what major OO products are strongly supported in Australia
(specifically with local support) ?  ParcPlace, Hewlett-Packard, Servio,
Versant, UNI/SQL, Digitalk ....others?

Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:55:14 GMT
 Small Talk Users in Australia
Enfin seems to be supported best in Sydney, not sure about other
cities. Paul

Thu, 01 May 1997 08:48:30 GMT
 Small Talk Users in Australia
The Banks are getting into ST (we have twenty PP ST developers)

ParcPlace is well supported along with OTI(Envy).

There are a number of contracting agencies willing to supply trained ST people
(Object Oriented Pty Ltd is the best known).

BTW who are you coming to do ST for ??

SOG

Tue, 06 May 1997 07:02:04 GMT

1. Q: Psion and Small (really small) talk

2. Is there a Smalltalk User's group in Melbourne, Australia

3. Australia/Pacific ISE Eiffel User Conference

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: Sydney (Australia) VisualWorks/Smalltalk User Group Meeting

5. Small Talk experience for Hcl Cisco in Chennai-India

6. OT: "Experts in small talk"

7. newbie:?small talk good for distributable inventory application

8. What get's made in small talk

9. Small Talk Configuration Management

10. US-FL-Orl-Programmer-OOP-Smalltalk-C++-

11. Sample small talk program

12. Small Talk