Q: T-gen/Smalltalk parsers generator tools ?
Author Message
 Q: T-gen/Smalltalk parsers generator tools ?

Quote:
>Hello,

>We are looking for a tool for the the automatic generation of string-to-string
>(or objects) translators. In particular, we would like to scan
>C++, Pascal, and Smalltalk source programs and translate them into some
>higher-level (textual) descriptions (or objects).
 ( ... )
>4. Are there any other translator generating tools that emit the code
>in Smalltalk ?

Hi,

have you ever heard about Draco paradigm ?
Draco works with domain oriented programming. You have to construct a domain
for your problem
(c++,  pascal, smalltalk) giving a grammar for it (the parser and the
unparser will be build based on this grammar by the
tool) and also another domain for your target code (smalltalk in your case,
or whatever you want).
My current work is create hiperdocuments from C++ programs, as a tool to
help the developer working in teams.

I hope that this information can help you.
Christiano de Oliveira Braga
Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro
Departamento de Informatica

Laboratorio IBM de Desenvolvimento de Software
http: //www.lids.puc-rio.br

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: T-gen/Smalltalk parsers generator tools ?

2. T-Gen -- parser generator in Smalltalk

3. Smalltalk Parser generator wanted (Tgen?)

4. Pointer needed to T-Gen parser generator

5. TGEN or other parser generators.

6. TGEN parser generator

7. Smalltalk parser generators

8. Parser Generator/Scanner Generator for Scheme?

9. Wanted: parser-generator/lexical-analyser-generator outputting Scheme

10. IBM-Smalltalk report generator component/tool

11. T-GEN and parsers

12. (VA3.0a) T-gen Parser