Looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas
Author Message
 Looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas

Quote:

> Hi

> I'm looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas
> but preferable both if you could tpu would just be fine.

It's part of the Turbo Pascal for Windows runtime library.  Unless you
have TPW, you can't use it.  And if you *do* have TPW, you should have
it anyway.

Quote:
> I actually want to write programs for windows but I don't have space for
> delphi

All it does is create a more-or-less CRT compatible text window under
Windows programs.  It's not going to give a DOS compiler the ability to
create Windows programs.

Quote:
> Thanks

> Wayne

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas

Hi

I'm looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas
but preferable both if you could tpu would just be fine.

I actually want to write programs for windows but I don't have space for
Delphi

Thanks

Wayne

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas

Hi

Why don't you buy BP 7.0. It comes with all the units you need to program
in Windows 3.1. I don't think you can use a DOS version of TP to write
Windows programs, even if you did get WinCrt.

If you have BP 7.0, just reinstall it and the units will be there.

Sincerely, H?kan M?ller
---------------------

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas
> but preferable both if you could tpu would just be fine.

> I actually want to write programs for windows but I don't have space for
> Delphi

> Thanks

> Wayne

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. looking for wincrt.tpu and .pas

2. wincrt.tpu

3. wincrt.tpu - Windows window

4. Can any one send me WINCRT.TPU

5. Wincrt.tpu NEEDED!!!!

6. wincrt.tpu

7. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

8. convert TPU to PAS?

9. Convert *.TPU into *.PAS?

10. Converting from PAS to TPU

11. URGENT!-Changing *.TPU to *.PAS