Is there an easy way to change the color of a button?
Author Message
 Is there an easy way to change the color of a button?

I'm looking for an easy way to change the color of Windows
standard-button (BS_BUSHBUTTON or BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON).

I've tried to trace the WM_CTLCOLOR message and return the handle of
the desired brush, but this doesn't work with Pushbuttons.

I know that one possibility is to use bitmaps with different colors,
but that means that I'll have to use BWCC.DLL and I don't want to do
so.

I know this is very easy to do with Delphi. (something like
Button1.Color := clgreen). If anyone know how delphi manages the
color-settings then please let me know.

If anyone has a good solution to my problem, then please let me know!

I'm programming in Turbo Pascal for Windows (ver. 1.5)

With Kind Regards,

P?r Abrahamsson
SVENSKA INFOBYTE,
Sweden

Visit InfoByte Online at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~infobyte/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Is there an easy way to change button-color?

2. Mouse Button and Color of mouse

3. Best unit for easy graph and text with 256-colors

4. Delphi: User changes Button Captions

5. how to change colors in graphic mode?

6. Changing the color of a TDBGrid's row

7. How change the color of column and row lines of DBGrid

8. DBGRID - Changing the color of every 2nd row

9. How to change background color in application?

10. How to change window background color?

11. Changing Color of CheckBox mark

12. How to select lines/change color in DBGrid?