Knowing when I am minimized
Author Message
 Knowing when I am minimized

This question has to do with C++ Builder, but I am sure you Delphiers will
know too.  What message is sent to my form when it has been minimized.  I
went through almost every message and none of them have told me when my
form has been minimized.  If you know what I should do, please e-mail me at

        Thanks

        Andy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Knowing when I am minimized

Quote:

> This question has to do with C++ Builder, but I am sure you Delphiers will
> know too.  What message is sent to my form when it has been minimized.  I
> went through almost every message and none of them have told me when my
> form has been minimized.  If you know what I should do, please e-mail me at

Wow.  Off topic, not once but twice.  Just because this group has "borland" in
its name doesn't mean it's a catch all.  There are comp.lang.Pascal.delphi.*
groups for Delphi issues.  For C++ builder, try searching.  The borland.*
hierarchy will have at least one group on this.  If your local news server
doesn't have it, forums.borland.com will.

Quote:
>         Thanks

>         Andy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Run Minimized

2. DataSourceDataChange event fires when form is minimized?

3. Minimizing and Maximizing Delphi programs.

4. Minimizing Interbase Client/Server network traffic

5. Minimize application

6. HOW TO MINIMIZE PROGRAM MANAGER FROM WIN APPLICATION ?

7. Minimizing Windows

8. Minimizing to tray

9. Minimize Main window on startup

10. Win 3.11/Icon when minimized

11. Minimize on Startup / Unresponsive Accelerator Key

12. Minimize on Startup(Again)